Sunday, August 2, 2020

Hope is not cancelled...

     It is August, I have not done a wedding since October 2019.  This is the longest I have gone without a wedding in 15 years.  In this time, I feel like a part of me is missing. I love what I do, I am passionate about my work, I truly love the connection with my clients and I have established such wonderful and meaningful relationships with vendors over the years, not seeing them has been difficult.  But we have to hold on top hope, that we will get past this difficult time and watch the joy on couples faces as they say their vows.  We have to embrace the micro weddings, because for the time being, they are what is possible. In an uncertain time, we have to have hope that the love of couples about to be married will prevail and they will embrace the changes that the wedding will now have. In the end, what really matters is the love between two people, looking to share a lifetime together. For now, we have hope, we have to hold on to that with all we can.  I miss you all and can't wait to share in your memories soon.